Start Date: 1st September 2022
Salary: Main Scale
Contract: Full time – Permanent
Applications close: Wednesday 11th May
We are pleased to advertise an exciting position for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our fantastic team. Experienced or ECTs are welcome to apply.
Are you an ambitious teacher dedicated to improving outcomes for children? Do you want to join a dedicated staff team in a warm and welcoming environment? If so, then we are the school for you!
The successful candidate will have a desire to see each and every child reach their full potential both academically and socially. We have high aspirations working in a caring and nurturing environment, staying consistent with our School HEART Values –
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a secure knowledge of the curriculum
- Dedicated and well organised
- Passionate about teaching and learning, with a clear vision and drive for improvement
- Able to teach knowledge rich, progressive lessons
- Positive and energetic
- Focused on high expectations for quality primary education
- Keen to support the wider life of the school
We can offer:
- Friendly, welcoming and supportive colleagues
- A wonderful village school community
- Well behaved children who love to learn
- An experienced mentor for early career teachers
- A supportive and hands on Senior Leadership Team
- Wide ranging professional development
- A school laptop and ipad
Please come and visit us to see our brilliant children and wonderful school! We received a ‘Good’ rating from the last Ofsted inspection June 2019.
We would welcome applications from teachers on the main pay scale. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with the headteacher, please contact the school office on 01733 270243. Visits are encouraged and welcomed.
Please contact Mrs Pepper, Tel 01733 270243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit and for the application pack or you can download the application pack from our website: https://www.dukeofbedford.peterborough.sch.uk/
The Duke of Bedford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. In our school we create a culture of safeguarding which is the responsibility of all staff.
When applying for a post at The Duke of Bedford School, you will be subject to a safer recruitment process as follows:
- If you are shortlisted, you will be required to complete a self-disclosure, which you will need to bring with you to the interview (in an envelope marked confidential).
- During the interview process, the interview panel will explore your skills, experience and attitudes and the questions asked will include questions about safeguarding of children.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Submitting an application
Please ensure that you complete all relevant information on the application form and email this to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 11th May 2022