The full range of school uniform can be seen and purchased by clicking here.
Pre-loved school uniform is also available at the school HEART Hub, through our PFSA and is on display at various school events.
Sensible black school shoes (trainers, fashion shoes, open toe sandals, high heels, ‘jelly’ shoes, mules, etc are not allowed).
Socks may be grey, white or black.
Grey skirt, grey pinafore dress, grey trousers or grey shorts.
Blue gingham summer dress.
White or sky blue polo shirt and navy sweatshirt with school logo.
White or sky blue polo shirt and navy cardigan with school logo.
PE kit for ALL pupils
‘House’ coloured t-shirt (red, blue or green).
Navy blue or black shorts.
Sensible trainers (not plimsolls or fashion shoes) for outdoor use, bare feet inside.
Children may also wear a plain navy or black tracksuit when it is cold during outside lessons.
Earrings must be removed for P.E and swimming lessons.
- Long hair must always be tied back with small school coloured items.
- Jeans, fleeces, ‘fashion’ shoes and jewellery are not allowed (except one pair of stud earrings).
- Polo shirts do not have to have the school logo.
- Current uniform can be worn until it has worn out or is too small.
- No make-up or nail varnish.